Antagon Playing Cards Royal Luxury Edition Boxset 2 Decks 1 Booklet
Luxury Collectors Boxset Includes
- Luxury Black box with Red Wax seal and string securing the contents
- 1 Royal Antagon deck wrapped in black printed cardboard
Elegantly finished with a genuine hand-pressed red wax seal
- 1 Royal Antagon deck (Standard Edition)
- 1 Rare Antagon Booklet, only 50 were ever printed
Antagon Royal Playing Cards, designed by Sixty Four Playing Cards in Italy, is a unique and elegant deck of playing cards for collectors, where the Court and the cards are all created with an original design and all Female.
It is a limited and numbered edition. Only 1900 manufactured. The tuck case is luxurious with embossing and gold foil. The numbered cards are delicate, and this worn background reinforces their medieval inspiration. The back shows a traditional intricate design made with natural shapes with a gold ink finish.
- All Female Suites
- Custom Courts, Aces, Jokers and Pip layout
- 56 cards on 310 gsm premium German linen card stock
- In addition, a double back for magicians
- Tuck seals, numbered individually
- Gold foiling and Embossing
|Condition||Brand New & Sealed|
|Brand||Sixty Four Playing Cards, Italy|
|Manufacturer||Noir Arts (NPCC), Ukraine|
|Card Material||Premium Paper Stock|
|Card Size||Standard, Poker Size|
|Product Status||In-Stock (Australia)|
|Collectors Info||Out-of-Print, Rare
This double tuck case wax sealed edition was a once-off production.
Only 50 Booklets and Collector boxes were printed.