Outlaw Playing Cards by Kings & Crooks Rebel Deck
Outlaw is a premium, 100% custom designed deck with a bad attitude and big cojones. Inspired by the wild, ride or die attitude of rebel motorcycle clubs.
I got hooked exploring the notorious world and iconic culture of these rule-breaking road warriors and began a mission to create one of the most bad ass decks of playing cards on the planet.
A savage, no-holds-barred design that captured the authentic, uncaged outlaw spirit and the fierce freedom these born-to-ride rebels live for.
~ Creator: Lee McKenzie
- A vicious, custom-edged bordered back design, it's authentic to its outlaw core. A rebel design that strikes fear into the squares of society, it's a wild ride of a back design.
- With fully-custom designed faces, Outlaw features 12 illustrated bad-ass court cards, 40 bold 'n' gritty faces, 2 rebel rider jokers, a custom Ace of Spades club patch design and a special "db" gaff card.
- The playing cards will be printed by the big dogs themselves, the U.S. Playing Card Co. at the highest production quality. Original rebel motorcycle clubs were born on US soil, so it only makes sense.
- Printed on a Premium, Casino-Grade CRUSHED card stock with signature Air-Cushion Finish and a Traditional Cut, it's the smoothest ride out there. A deck made just the way the card gods intended.
- Armoured by a premium weight, extra tough, smokey midnight matte black tuck box with a lightning white foil stamp and registered embossing crafted by the letterpress artisans at Clove St. Press.
- Protected by a metallic black and silver foil seal, custom-made from a unique die-cut of our own design. You won’t catch anyone else out there with one like it.
|Condition||Brand New & Sealed|
|Kings & Crooks
|Manufacturer||United States Playing Card Company, USA|
|Card Material||Premium Paper Stock|
|Card Size||Standard, Poker Size|
|Product Status||In-Stock (Australia)|
Lee McKenzie, based in Perth, WA, he created some of the world renowned Ellusionist decks such as Arcane, Infinity and Artifice and has now released his own series ... Outlaw.