Antagon Playing Cards Red Wax Sealed Limited Edition Designed in Italy
- Wrapped in black printed cardboard
- Elegantly finished with a genuine hand-pressed red wax seal.
Antagon Royal Playing Cards, designed by Sixty Four Playing Cards in Italy, is a unique and elegant deck of playing cards for collectors, where the Court and the cards are all created with an original design and all Female.
It is a limited and numbered edition. Only 1900 manufactured. The tuck case is luxurious with embossing and gold foil. The numbered cards are delicate, and this worn background reinforces their medieval inspiration. The back shows a traditional intricate design made with natural shapes with a gold ink finish.
- All Female Suites
- Custom Courts, Aces, Jokers and Pip layout
- 56 cards on 310 gsm premium German linen card stock
- In addition, a double back for magicians
- Tuck seals, numbered individually
- Gold foiling and Embossing
|Condition||Brand New & Sealed|
|Brand||Sixty Four Playing Cards, Italy|
|Manufacturer||Noir Arts (NPCC), Ukraine|
|Card Material||Premium Paper Stock|
|Card Size||Standard, Poker Size|
|Product Status||In-Stock (Australia)|
This double tuck case wax sealed edition was a once-off production.