Cthulhu R'LYEH RISING Playing Cards Limited Edition Fantasy Deck
This deck will be made to the same specifications as the previous three editions in this line, complete with a custom Seal, "magick" air-cushioned finish for the cards, and matching layout.
This final deck in the CTHULHU: The Great Old One Bicycle series is the Limited "R'lyeh Rising" Edition, which will only be printed once. As Cthulhu awakens and rises from R'lyeh, so does CTHULHU: TGOO rises from the depths to the light of day! Cthulhu sleeps no more! Each card is designed to evoke the alien, deep water nature of the fabled (and feared) sunken city where Cthulhu lies dead but dreaming.
H.P. Lovecraft combined with a Bicycle deck - magic with a wonderfully eerie twist! Sure to catch your audience's attention! 56 beautifully illustrated playing cards from Dann Kriss Games, printed by the United States Playing Card Company (USPCC), designed with a Lovecraftian 1920's theme and a haunted Victorian flair, bearing the Bicycle logo and Dann Kriss Seal of Quality.
Remember, this is a single printing - when this deck runs out, it is gone forever.
Some great features of this deck include:
- Limited Editions (only 3,000 printed)
- Hand-painted artwork by world-renowned artist, Ian Daniels
- Beautiful images taken right from the pages of Lovecraft
- Custom designed, Lovecraft-inspired Suit Symbols
- Rich, dark colors
- Printed by the United States Playing Card Company (USPCC)
- Branded with the Bicycle logo for collectability
- Air-cushioned (Magick) Finish
- Four separate Limited Edition deck designs
- Custom Designed Seals for each Edition
|Condition||Brand New & Sealed|
|Brand||Dann Kriss Games LLC|
|Manufacturer||United States Playing Card Company, USA|
|Card Material||Plastic Coated Paper|
|Card Size||Standard, Poker Size|
|Product Status||In-Stock (Australia)|