Stanbur Royal Playing Cards All Female Courts Designed in Italy
Stanbur Royal Playing Cards, designed by Sixty Four Playing Cards (SFPC) in Italy. Stanbur is a unique and elegant deck of playing cards for collectors, where the Courts and numbered cards are all created with an original design.
It is a limited and numbered edition. The tuck case is very luxurious with embossing and foil. The numbered cards are delicate, and this worn background reinforces their medieval inspiration. The back shows a traditional intricate design made with natural shapes.
- Custom Courts, Aces, Jokers and Pip layout
- 56 cards on 310 gsm premium German linen card stock
- In addition, a double back for magicians
- Tuck seals, numbered individually
- Red foiling and Embossing on the tuck
|Condition||Brand New & Sealed|
|Brand||Sixty Four Playing Cards (SFPC), Italy|
|Manufacturer||Noir Arts (NPCC), Ukraine|
|Card Material||Premium Paper Stock|
|Card Size||Standard, Poker Size|
|Product Status||In-Stock (Australia)|
Only 1600 manufactured
There will be no reprints